Please read the following carefully. Your use of the www.minifigures.co.uk web site and purchase of the products on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
Shopping with Minifigures.co.uk
• When you place an Order for a Product you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
• You can order your Products online at www.minifigures.co.uk
• Minifigures.co.uk may cancel any sale if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
• All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
• The price for each Product is shown on www.minifigures.co.uk includes VAT at 20% for UK and EU sales.
• Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries.
• All prices shown are excluding postage and packaging.
• The total price at Check out will show the post and packaging charges separately.
• You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment details, based on the delivery address you specify.
• Prices are quoted on www.minifigures.co.uk in UK pounds – outside the UK your credit card company or Pay Pal will change the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rates before you decide to purchase.
• You must pay for your purchases before the items are shipped.
• You can pay on line at www.minifigures.co.uk by PayPal Express Checkout. At the Pay Pal menu you can choose whether to pay via your Pay Pal account or via your Debit/Credit card.
• www.minifigures.co.uk delivers to destinations inside and outside the UK.
• You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment details.
• For UK customers Second class postage is offered and delivery should be within 3-5 days.
• Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company should contact you by telephone once your Products are in customs to let you know the charge due or else you should consult your local customs office. Delivery is by Airmail and can take 7-14 days.
• If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us using the form below and we will try and ensure that you receive your order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your Order and we will refund the money you have paid for the products.
• Please make sure your address details are correct when submitting an order, as we will not take responsibility for undelivered items with incorrect details.
• This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
Comments or questions are welcome.